Makeover Monday – Time to Up Your Shower Game
I love showers.
1. NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion. This new lotion is the ultimate time-saver. Just apply after washing your body, leave on for a few minutes, then rise off. I usually apply before I condition my hair and rise both off at the same time.
2. Gillette Venus Swirl Women’s Razor with Flexiball Technology. Let’s be honest here, shaving in the winter is not my favorite thing to do, however it must be done. In fact Dr. Levine, Venus Dermatologist says “Many women skip shaving during the winter months, but I actually consider shaving part of your skincare routine. Regular shaving in winter with the right product can actually can help exfoliate skin and help keep it soft. Shaving manually removes the top layer of dead, dry skin cells, helping to reveal beautiful, smooth skin.” Thankfully the good folks at Gillette Venus have a new razor that has literally made shaving a bit more manageable thanks to its new Flexiball. No more having to channel a member of Cirque de Soleil, the flexibility of this new razor makes getting those tricky spots (knees, ankles, underarms) super easy.
3. Aussie 7N1 Miracle Collection Shampoo & Conditioner. Since I only wash my hair a few times a week, its important for me to use a shampoo and conditioner that covers all the major needs: anti-frizz, strengthen, split-end and heat protection. After giving the new 7N1 Miracle collection from Aussie a whirl I found that even after the first washing my hair was softer, had more shine, but still held on to style.
4. Simple Micellar Cleansing Water. Okay technically this is not used in the shower but I use this RIGHT when I get out. The new Micellar Cleansing Water from Simple is so easy and fool proof to use its amazing. Just apply to a cotton pad, wipe liberally over face and eyes (avoiding actual eye contact), and done, no need to rinse. This product is also great for lazy weekends.
5. BOOM Swimmer Bluetooth Speaker. Jamming out to music (and singing in) the shower is a total must-have in order to wake me up. Now, since the iPhone is not shower proof the BOOM swimmer is the perfect solution. Just pair it to your devices Bluetooth and hang in the shower and your in business. Now you can rock out to your hearts desire. Just make sure you lock the bathroom door if you don’t want to get caught dancing around through your glass shower door.