Makeover Monday: April Favorites
Well it is officially May which means its time to review some of my favorite beauty products from April!
1.COVERGIRL The Super Sizer Mascara by Lashblast™ – I love a good mascara that plumps my lashes to mega lengths and that is exactly what this new mascara does from Covergirl. The brush is designed to be twirled as you apply to give your lashes a super sized look that doesn’t flake away (a big plus for gals with sensitive eyes like me).
2. Too Faced Hangover Primer – I love a good primer and am quickly become obsessed with this one from Too Faced. It’s silicone free and is formulated with coconut water. Its great for days when my skin needs an extra boost of TLC.
3. Physician’s Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow Foundation – I love lighter foundations during the spring/summer months and this new foundation from PF is awesome. Its got a subtle glow and blends really well. Plus it comes with its own foundation brush which is the perfect size for travel.
4. Christopher Kane for NARS Parallel Universe eye shadow and Nebulous gloss – I’ll admit that the amount of sparkle in the eye shadow gave me pause but once I put it on and blended it out, it actually looked quite nice and great for a fun spring look. The lip gloss is great as it adds such a fun pop of color for the season.
5. Clear Hair Active Damage Resist™ Shampoo and Conditioner – My hair goes through a lot. I get blowouts at least once a week PLUS any additional styling that gets done. I started using the Clear Hair Active Damage Resist™ collection once a week to help make sure that my hair stays strong and healthy.
6. Suave Sea Mineral Infusion Texturizing Sea Salt Spray – I am a sea salt spray junkie. During the summer I usually just spray some on my damp hair and let it air dry to get nice beachy wave. However, sea salt spray is pricey. Thankfully Suave is there to help with their new Sea Salt Spray and let me say I really couldn’t tell the difference between this and my trusty other brand, yes its that good.
#TooFaced #ClearHairCare #MakeoverMonday #NARS #Suave #Covergirl #Beauty #PhysiciansFormula