Get Your Brow Game #OnFleek
It seems like every day a new product is released to help us up our brow game. Everything from gel to powder to wax. You name it and it exists and for all of us looking to get Cara D. worthy brows, we head to our nearest Sephora or Ulta and scoop them up. So out of everything, what is a must have? I’ve narrowed it down to my top 5 brow products.
1. Casual Brow – For when I’m running out of the house to just run errands I reach for Maybelline’s Eyestudio Brow Drama. Two quick steps and you have groomed brows that say “whatever, I woke up like this”.
2. 9-5 Brow – A day full of meetings mean I need brows that mean business and won’t budge. The COVERGIRL Bombshell Brow Powder is my go-to for this. Not only is the coverage buildable but it also stays put, even good enough for after-work cocktails.
3. Jetsetter Brow – Packing makeup for a weekend trip is always a hassle for me, but it always boils down to the basics. With that thought in mind the Bitty Brow Kit from Jane Iredale was made for the women on the go. Packed in compact box, this set has everything you need to gave perfect brows before the planes wheels touch-down.
4. Date Night Brow – If I want my turn my brows up a little bit on the volume scale, I reach for the Eylure Brow Palette. This triple-duty set includes a wax to set and groom, power to fill in, and a matte highlighter to polish.
5. Runway Brow – For brows that always look runway ready, I turn to the one true eyebrow queen, Anastasia. Her Element 5 Piece Brow Kit includes everything from brow powder and setting gel to tweezers, stencils, and brow brush.