Best Dressed at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards
The red carpet fashion for the 2014 Golden Globes Awards were overall good. Most women wore minimal jewelry on the red carpet and allowed for their gowns to stand out. Also, lots of women wore red and nude colored gowns. There weren’t that many amazing moments, except for Entertainista’s top five best dressed list. These ladies stood out from the rest of the crowd by wearing show stopping ensembles.
5. Mad Men actress, Elisabeth Moss wore an J Mendel oxblood jeweled and sheer paneled gown. The oxblood color looked amazing against her pale skin.The actress was nominated in the Best Actress category for her work on the mini-series, Top of the Lake. In case you missed it, while being interviewed by Giuliana Rancic on E! News, Giuliana asked Elisabeth to model for the “mani” cam. This “mani” cam is the camera E! has set up for actresses to display their manicures and rings. When the actress went to show off her manicure, the actress flipped off the cameras. Elisabeth will be remembered for not only her J Mendel gown, but also for her mani cam stunt.
4. Her actress, Olivia Wilde looked beautiful in a Gucci gown, while sporting her best accessory, her baby bump. This gown looked like it came right out of the 70s and could have been worn in Studio 54 or featured in the movie, American Hustle. This body hugging gown fit Olivia perfectly. Since the gown is made out of head to toe sequins, Olivia accessorized it perfectly with minimal jewels.
3. Wolf of Wall Street actress, Margot Robbie hit her first Golden Globe red carpet wearing Gucci. Margot allowed for the bejeweling on the dress to stand out. Similar to Olivia Wilde, Margot also wore minimal jewelry. Margot’s sleek up-do allowed for attention to be focused on the dress. Looking good Margot!
2. Breaking Bad actress, Anna Gunn look amazing in a Donna Karan Atelier gown. Anna wore one of the colors of the night, nude. Anna carried Edie Parker’s JEAN Clutch with Nude Pearl and Gold Glitter Detail. The actress looked beautiful while accepting the Best TV Drama award with the rest of her Breaking Bad cast.
1. Top fashion honors go to 12 Years a Slave actress, Lupita Nyong’o. Lupita had another red carpet hit by wearing this Ralph Lauren red cape/gown. Whereas, most fashionistas would shy away from wearing red on the red carpet, Lupita went for it anyway and is probably topping everyone’s best dressed list! She didn’t win for Best Actress in a Drama Movie, but she is going to win best dressed of the night! [portfolio_slideshow size=large autoplay=false random=false centered=true carousel=true navstyle=graphical navpos=top pagerstyle=thumbs pagerpos=top]
#CelebrityStyle #71stannualGoldenGlobes #ElisabethMoss #Fashion #LupitaNyongo #Gucci #RalphLauren #MargotRobbie #DonnaKaranAtelier #GoldenGlobes #AnnaGunn #JMendel #2014GoldenGlobes #CelebrityFashion #GoldenGlobesBestDressed #OliviaWilde #DonnaKaran