All About the Stripes
There is something about wearing stripes that just screams SPRING IS HERE, so with spring right around the corner (no really the first day of Spring is March 20th), I have been on the hunt for some classic and new ways to bring stripes into my wardrobe.
1. Stripe Scuba Short Sleeve Skater Dress – Simply Be – This is a classic black & white striped dress that I cannot wait to wear. Everything from the silhouette to the pattern of the stripes makes this a piece that can actually take me from spring to early fall.
2. ‘cedar Street Stripe – Maise’ Satchel – Kate Spade – It’s fun, colorful and perfect for the office or vacation.
3. West 57th Turnlock Ombre Stripe Satchel – Henri Bendel – This bag that ladies take to brunch. Its got the classic look we all love but the bright pop of the orange makes a statement that doesn’t go over the top.
4. Vera Haircalf Platform Sandal – DKNY – Back in the day (talking late 90’s here) I was an avid wearer of the flatform shoe so of course I am happy to welcome the trend back with loving arms and what better way to kick off a reunion then with this fun, chic little ditty.
5. Orange Stripe Engineer Skirt – T by Alexander Wang – Take risks with your stripes and go outside of the black & white bubble every now and then.